[rabbitmq-discuss] The RabbitMQ uses very much memory in the cluster pattern

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 14 09:46:18 BST 2012

On 14/08/12 09:38, Matthias Radestock wrote:
> Btw, I suggest you upgrade to the latest rabbit version - the flow
> control code has changed somewhat and there have been some performance
> improvements.

You may also want to enable hipe compilation - see
http://www.rabbitmq.com/configure.html.

I doubt any of this will make much difference though since the
bottleneck in your system are the queues, and hipe compilation and most
of the performance improvements have little impact on queue performance.

Matthias.