[rabbitmq-discuss] Having trouble with Web-Stomp

Alex Lord lostdogs101 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:49:06 BST 2012

Hello, my name is Alex and I'm having trouble getting the web-stomp
examples to run. I'm running windows server 2003 with the latest version of
rabbitmq (2.8.5 as of writing). I enabled the stomp plugin, the web-stomp
plugin, and the web-stomp-examples plugin. There was no error and I
restarted the AMQP windows service. I tried using the echo message
boardcasting example and can only see things on the log side of the screen.

My management plugin shows these windows under ports and context.
ProtocolBound toPortamqp0.0.0.05672stomp0.0.0.061613

ContextBound toPortSSLPathRabbitMQ Management0.0.0.055672○/WEB-STOMP:
examples0.0.0.055670○/web-stomp-examples
I'm a little at a loss as to what I should do from here.