[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel Plugin: How to create an auto-delete queue on source broker

Cox, Glen Glen.Cox at echostar.com
Fri Aug 3 22:46:24 BST 2012

We have a production broker and frequently use the shovel plugin to move traffic to our testing environment.  Frequently our test environment gets into a bad state (crashes, disconnects), and this causes messages to build up on the production queue.  Due to our heavy throughput, this scenario then crashes production.

Is there a way to specify auto-delete as one of the queue.declare parameters within the shovel plugin?  I've tried the obvious permutations to no avail.

Both brokers are 2.8.2 on erlang R15B01.

Thanks in advance,