[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET ssl_upgrade_failure

Mark Ward ward.mark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:50:21 BST 2012

Hi,

I will see how to use stunnel to trouble shoot the situation. I have never
used it.

If I run the .net client with a client certificate the .net client errors
out the same.  It gives me the exception "None of the specified endpoints
were reachable".  Although, the server is a little different.  The server
does not error out and perform a dump.  It gives the following error that
the connection_closed_abruptly.  This is the same error regardless of how I
change the verify and fail_if_no_peer_cert settings in my server's
configuration.  The Java client continues to connect appropriately.

=INFO REPORT==== 2-Aug-2012::09:45:46 ===
accepting AMQP connection <0.613.0> ([FE80::9CF9:E6C8:AAA2:E95E]:60317 ->
[FE80::DC90:8492:EDEA:F29F]:443)

=WARNING REPORT==== 2-Aug-2012::09:45:46 ===
closing AMQP connection <0.613.0> ([FE80::9CF9:E6C8:AAA2:E95E]:60317 ->
[FE80::DC90:8492:EDEA:F29F]:443):
connection_closed_abruptly