[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ in a WCF webservice, model usage and performance

Bigtoe noel.lysaght at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:40:22 BST 2012

Thanks Alexis, that does indeed suffice. I've also recently just found the
that there is a "RabbitMQ in Action" book which I have just ordered also,
hopefully that will give me more of the technical details and understanding
of how it all works. It's a funny old world; I waited a couple of weeks
before posting here and then I get a couple of answers that morning on SO.

Kind Regards
Noel