[rabbitmq-discuss] Begginer question - do I reference RabbitMQ.Client.dll or MessageBus.dll ?

cadeli achetreanu at atti.com
Fri Apr 27 21:21:01 BST 2012

Building my first Producer-Consumer app on .Net4.0 using AMQP-0-9. Have been
referencing MessageBus.dll but just noticed that the Spring AMQP
implementation references RabbitMQ.Client.dll.

Should I switch? Are they equal or would I get more from
RabbitMQ.Client.dll?
Do they both give me the latest RabbitMQ functionality? Any pros/cons I need
to know?

I only control the client side.

Thank you!
cadeli

(I apologize if this question was answered before on this forum)