[rabbitmq-discuss] Ignore delivery mode 2 in some queues

Pablo Molnar pablomolnar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:35:45 BST 2012

Hi there,

I'm sending persistant messages to a fanout exchange and consuming through
a durable queue. I'm also have another queue binded to the same exchange
just for logging purpose (all messages received are stored in a MongoDB).

The question is how I can ignore the delivery mode 2 (persistent) for the
log queue. Sometimes in peak hours there is a lot of enqueued in the log
queue and I feel it is due persistence overhead, I don't need high
availability for log queue.

Thanks!
Pablo