[rabbitmq-discuss] Missing dependency in management plugin/mochiweb

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:52:38 BST 2012

Hi,

I tried to reproduce the problem. Actually *rabbitmq-server* needs to
declare *inets* in its app dependencies.

This is the error you get:

Activating RabbitMQ plugins ...
{"init terminating in
do_boot",{{badmatch,{error,{edge,{bad_vertex,inets},mochiweb,inets}}},[{rabbit_plugins,calculate_dependencies,3},{rabbit_prelaunch,prepare_plugins,3},{rabbit_prelaunch,start,0},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}

For a enabled_plugins file with this content: [].

This happens when you generate a release for RabbitMQ only. Of course is
not a problem if you have Erlang installed since the inets app will be
found.

If you want to reproduce the error I can send you the release build
instructions from my own repo.

Regards,

Alvaro