[rabbitmq-discuss] Sender-selected distribution appears to not work

Laing, Michael P. Michael.Laing at nytimes.com
Sat Apr 21 14:25:22 BST 2012

If I quote the "CC" in the management console, I no longer get the 406
failure.

But my 'guessed at' format for array args in the console didn't work: I'll
experiment a bit.

And I'll dive into the client library for my test program.

I can always switch from nodejs to ruby if necessary. The nodejs library
is quite sketchy, unfortunately.

Thanks!

ml