[rabbitmq-discuss] DEMO - RabbitMQ running as Mac Standalone App

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:19:54 BST 2012

Hi Simon,

I just tried on Snow Leopard. So the standalone RabbitMQ works. (If you
start it manually from the CLI)

What doesn't work in Snow Leopard is the App itself. So I need to compile
it for SL and then try again. I need to see how to do that with XCode since
the Cocoa frameworks changed a bit from the previous version.

Regards,

Alvaro