[rabbitmq-discuss] exchange.bind details

m.luchak at smartasking.com m.luchak at smartasking.com
Mon Apr 16 23:24:03 BST 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for the help with the STOMP question. I am having difficulties understanding the exchange.bind constructor (ticket, destination, source).... Could someone please point me to resources?

I am trying to implement "exchange.bind"  ([http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/10/19/exchange-to-exchange-bindings/] http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/10/19/exchange-to-exchange-bindings/) to allow multiple instances of the same user presence (android, web, desktop) to receive notifications.

Under the exchange->Q model if all three devices are logged in concurrently there is no way for all instances to receive messages as they will all be logged in on the same Q.

thanks,
Matthew