[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL connection issue from .net client

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Apr 16 11:49:04 BST 2012

Hi Paul,

On 13/04/12 13:17, Paul Smith wrote:
> Any help on this problem is greatly appreciated. I am getting an error
> when I try to connect to a broker on an SSL connection. The error I get is:

It is possible that the broker is configured to authenticate with SSL
(See
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-auth-mechanism-ssl/file/default/README)
and that the .NET client is not presenting the same information as the
Java client. Perhaps the difference  lies in the Java key store.

The problem would be easier to solve if you had access to the
configuration of the broker. You should also allow for the possibility
that the remote broker has been modified in some way.

-Emile