[rabbitmq-discuss] http api for creating user permissions

Allan Feid allanfeid at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:07:25 BST 2012

Hello,

I've been trying to use the API to create user permissions, but this seems
to fail. According to the documentation /api/permissions/vhost/username
should return the permissions for that user, but this fails with a 404.
Using /api/permissions/vhost does show all the usernames properly, so I
figured I'd try to run PUT against the username path, and that too fails
with a 404. What is the proper request to add/change permissions for a
user? I attempted to use /api/users/username/permissions, but that returns
a method not allowed for PUT requests, as I expected.

Thanks,
Allan