[rabbitmq-discuss] Help with persistence using RabbitMQ?

iceblaze iceblaze at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:01:32 BST 2012

Hello,

I seem to be having problems with persistence using RabbitMQ, and I was
wondering if someone would help point out what I'm missing?

For example, http://pastebin.com/PRRHx5hF

I run the "send" function 20 times to fill the queue with 20 messages, then
I run rabbitmqadmin list queues, and after /etc/init.d/rabbitmq-server
restart. Finally. I run rabbitmqadmin list queues again and as you can see
the queue and exchange persist, but the messages are lost.

I can provide any other information if necessary.

Thanks!!

-James

--
"Of course, the actual government of any computer is run by that fascist
dictator known as the operating system. But a wise dictator knows when to