[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Java Client - Defect 24723 - Memory leak

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Apr 2 16:53:04 BST 2012

That's a relief.  Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
chinchilla (n.) Cooling device for the lower jaw.
socialcast (n.) Someone to whom everyone is speaking but nobody likes.
literacy (n.) A textually transmitted disease usually contracted in childhood.