[rabbitmq-discuss] Client connection to ssl rabbitMQ is very slow

Rabbit001 rcrespopanizo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:26:44 BST 2012

Hi everybody,

  I've follow the ssl configuration instructions in rabbitmq page
'www.rabbitmq.com/ssl.html' to configure ssl access to rabbitmq server. I've
started rabbitmq server correctly and I've executed the example1 (sample
code for ssl java client) and the result is good, but the method
factory.newConnection() finish over 5sg. In the other hand, without ssl  the
method factory.newConnection() finish in <200 ms.

  How do i increasse the performance in the first scenario (ssl
configuration)? any idea?

Tks,