[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrade 2.7.1 RabbitMQ cluster to 2.8.1 version

Brendan Hay brendan at soundcloud.com
Mon Apr 2 05:35:11 BST 2012

Hi Roshan,

I would suggest you provision a _new_ physical cluster running 2.8.1
side by side with your old cluster, and then incrementally move
producers/consumers over.

Are you using some sort of load-balancer in front of your cluster,
such as HAProxy or LVS?
What sort of service discovery do the clients use to find Rabbit?
(Chef, ZooKeeper, hard-coded configs, etc.)

Regards,
Brendan