[rabbitmq-discuss] Experimenting with release candidates: RabbitMQ 2.7.9

Brendan Hay brendan at soundcloud.com
Sun Apr 1 09:10:16 BST 2012

If you have a specific RabbitMQ related question, you should ask it on this
list.

But considering your email address is associated with a rather high volume
of spam on most recruiting related websites, I think you should probably
stick to those avenues if you are looking for talent for your project.