[rabbitmq-discuss] acks from temporary queues

gneeri gneeri at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:19:14 BST 2011

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. It is quite helpful and I
do have one specific question with respect to your notes, but think it
might be most useful if I briefly respond to your question about the
intended system before inquiring further:

The system is composed of a dynamic array of servers, each of which
support user logins. In order to prevent data corruption (i.e.,
concurrency problems), my intent is that, upon login to any of the
servers, the server logged into broadcasts a message out to the other
servers, telling them to revoke control over the logging in user's
data. Then, and only once all of the other servers (subscribed to the
login exchange at startup) have ack'd the request to relinquish
control, do I want the login server to proceed and take control of the
user's data.