[rabbitmq-discuss] pika basic_ack dying

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Fri Sep 23 03:38:57 BST 2011

 Pika is not designed to work across multiple processes as there is state to the things you are working with. If you want to maintain the multiple process model, I'd use the multiprocessing event manager and the multiprocessing constructs to pass data and events back and forth. I'd not pass the connection around and suspect this is your problem.