[rabbitmq-discuss] how to set the message properties in rabbitmq 2.6.1?

sam_mis sameek at arosys.com
Mon Sep 19 12:37:52 BST 2011

Emile Joubert-2 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 19/09/11 10:13, sam_mis wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am using Rabbitmq server 2.6.1.i want to know,how to set message
>> properties in 2.6.1 using java client lib.
>
> There are a number of convenient pre-configured properties in
> com.rabbitmq.client.MessageProperties:
>
>  MINIMAL_BASIC
>  MINIMAL_PERSISTENT_BASIC
>  BASIC
>  PERSISTENT_BASIC
>  TEXT_PLAIN
>  PERSISTENT_TEXT_PLAIN
>
> Use any of these, or create your own from
> com.rabbitmq.client.BasicProperties() and pass it as a parameter to
> basicPublish().
>

> -Emile

Thanks for reply. previously I used Rabbitmq server 2.3 that support
following way to set the message properties:

AMQP.BasicProperties msg=new AMQP.BasicProperties();
msg.setxxxxx

method and setXXX or getXXX  for the properties.can i do same for here or
used AMQP.BasicProperties.Builder class to build properties.

Thanks