[rabbitmq-discuss] I think I am getting bunch of garbage que's Is this right?

alex kessinger voidfiles at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 19:30:55 BST 2011

I just wanted to let the list know what I found out.

Michael pointed out to me that celery stores it's results in rabbitmq
by default. Something I did not know. I first tried to change the
result store, but really what I think I want to use is
CELERY_IGNORE_RESULT. I am keeping track of my job results in my own
way.

Then Ask pointed out that this all has changed in the latest, which I
am not running, but will promptly upgrade.

Thank You.