[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ, PHP and RPC

Marek Majkowski majek04 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:52:27 BST 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:24, LAscolto <lascoltodelvenerdi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking to implement a RPC with PHP, but I can not find any
> example.
>
> So first of all, is possible do it in PHP?
>
> Second, can someone point me to a tutorial or example?
>
> I'm using this version of the php AMQP library: tnc-php-amqplib-
> b6e0bb2.

I've prepared php code for sixth rabbitmq tutorial:
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-tutorials/commit/c8b9e1e88189a6d927d5d1c6059abcbcf43ec410

The tutorial itself:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-six-python.html

My php is rather clumsy, but it seems to be working. I hope
some php gurus (I'm looking at you, Alvaro!) will be able to spot
any issues.

This code is a low-level approach. You may of course
use high-level abstractions, as Alvaro mentioned.

Cheers,
  Marek