[rabbitmq-discuss] v2.6.1: TypeError: can't convert undefined to object

Bryan Murphy bmurphy1976 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 03:02:24 BST 2011

I created another cluster with active/active queues and am getting
some odd behavior in the management interface.  When I view the queues
in the web interface, I see "TypeError: can't convert undefined to
object" all over the place and the UI is pretty much broken.

I can provide screenshots and additional diagnostics if necessary.

3 node cluster, management tools installed only on node 1.

Thanks,
Bryan