[rabbitmq-discuss] Colocation Ignored, Cluster Resources Moved and Failing

Cheyenne T. Greatorex ctg at magrathea.com
Fri Sep 9 18:53:34 BST 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 13:33, Matthew Sackman <matthew at rabbitmq.com> wrote:

> You're not having some issue with not commiting your configuration or
> something are you?

Not that I'm aware of.  I haven't gotten any errors when creating or
updating my configuration.

Since my post to this list, I have also tried adding location
directives to the cluster configuration, in an attempt to give one
node priority over the other. That hasn't helped.

Speaking of the resource stickiness, I tried setting that to 100, that
also didn't help.

--
-chey