[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues with RabbitMQ, SSL and .NET

umut.sahin at vigasis.com umut.sahin at vigasis.com
Fri Sep 9 12:45:58 BST 2011

Hi,
We are developing a project that uses rabbitmq with ssl. But we are facing
a problem with .Net Client of our project which cannot connect to our
server. But with Java, with the same configurations we have succeeded.
We are getting an error which says "none of the specified end points were
reachable".
Our firewall is off on both server and client so its not a firewall issue.

We are using Windows 7 x64 and .Net Framework 4.0 on our problematic
client.
As i said before our Java publisher and consumer works flawlessly but our
publisher must be on .Net Framework for the sake of our projects.
We were suspecting a certificate problem and tried openssl s_client and
openssl s_server but no problems.
We have already tried cert.pem, cert.cer, cert.p12 files on our windows
client but no success.
Waiting for your help.
Detailed exception outputs are below.
Thanks and regards...

Error : None of the specified endpoints were reachable
Endpoints attempted:
endpoint=amqp-0-9://10.35.110.167:5671, attempts=1
System.IO.IOException: Uzak taraf tama akn kapattndan
kimlik dorulamas
 baarsz oldu.
   konum: System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32
readB
ytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   konum: System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer,
AsyncProt
ocolRequest asyncRequest)
   konum:
System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(Protocol
Token message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   konum: System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming,
Int32 coun
t, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   konum: System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer,
[...]
   konum: System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean
receiveFirst,
 Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   konum:
System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult laz
yResult)
   konum: System.Net.Security.SslStream.AuthenticateAsClient(String
targetHost,
X509CertificateCollection clientCertificates, SslProtocols
enabledSslProtocols,
Boolean checkCertificateRevocation)
   konum: RabbitMQ.Client.SslHelper.TcpUpgrade(Stream tcpStream, SslOption
sslOp
tion)
   konum:
RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.SocketFrameHandler_0_9..ctor(AmqpTcpEndpoint endp
oint)
   konum:
RabbitMQ.Client.Framing.Impl.v0_9_1.ProtocolBase.CreateFrameHandler(Am
qpTcpEndpoint endpoint)
   konum: RabbitMQ.Client.ConnectionFactory.FollowRedirectChain(Int32
maxRedirec
ts, IDictionary connectionAttempts, IDictionary connectionErrors,
AmqpTcpEndpoin
t[]& mostRecentKnownHosts, AmqpTcpEndpoint endpoint)
Stack trace:
   konum: RabbitMQ.Client.ConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(Int32
maxRedirects)

   konum: RabbitMQ.Client.ConnectionFactory.CreateConnection()
   konum: RConsole.SendString.CreateStructure()
C:Usershasanfidandocumentsvi
sual studio 2010ProjectsRConsoleRConsoleSendPacket.cs içinde: satr 64