[rabbitmq-discuss] active/active HA cluster appears to be deadlocked

Bryan Murphy bmurphy1976 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 02:37:45 BST 2011

I've tried to duplicate this and the second time around the cluster is
behaving like I would have expected.  Unfortunately, I stupidly
overwrote the old cluster so I can't go back to it for any deeper
inspection.

After trawling the archives a bit, it seems that the only way to bring
a dead node out of the cluster is to create a new node that
masquerades as the old node.  That seems pretty messy to me.  Am I
correct about this?  Are there plans to address this in a future
release?

Thanks!
Bryan