[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-ha-test setup

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Fri Sep 2 19:11:49 BST 2011

Brad

The idea of a round robin exchange has come up several times.  There
are use cases for it and it would not (I am told..) be much work to
write a basic one.  But - do you need it for your case?  Why can't you
stripe by routing key?  And then use mirrored queues off the back of
that to make the partitions HA.

alexis