[rabbitmq-discuss] JSonRPC Encoding

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Oct 31 13:32:50 GMT 2011

Hi,

On 31/10/11 13:19, Mysurf Mail wrote:
> Thanks for the answer.
> Any suggestions how  should I  do some further  investigations?
> Thank you

I seem to recall that you were using a different JSON library than the
one provided in the com.rabbitmq.tools.json namespace. If that is the
case then you should check the documentation of your library. RFC4627
supports any Unicode encoding, defaulting to UTF-8.

If you are using the default JSON code in com.rabbitmq.tools.json
namespace then you only have the option of using UTF-8. JsonRpcServer is
based on StringRpcServer which only supports UTF-8.

-Emile