[rabbitmq-discuss] HA Client for RabbitMQ?

Vadim Chekan kot.begemot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:46:28 BST 2011

Hmm I don't quite understand than when documentation on active/active is
trying to say:
> All actions other than publishes go only to the master, and the master
then broadcasts the effect of the actions to the slaves

Does it mean that slaves are acting as proxies to master? Which means that
for performance reason it is better for the clients to connect to master if
possible?
And why publishes are exception to this rule?

Vadim.