[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ upgrade 2.4.1 to 2.6.1 Shovel config ignored

Mihir Mone mihirm at omc-international.com.au
Fri Oct 28 07:37:17 BST 2011

Hi,

Earlier today I updated my rabbitmq server from v2.4.1 to v2.6.1. Now the
shovel plugin does not work at all. I have download all the necessary files
and there are no errors in the startup and run logs of the server. Any idea
why this would happen ? It seems that the broker is reading configuration
from the rabbitmq.config file but the rabbit_shovel configuration is getting
completely ignored for some reason ! I know this because if I change one of
the listeners and restart the server the new config does get picked up and
the broker listener is no longer present.

Been struggling with this for the past hour or so and am finally ready to
give up and get help before I proceed. I am running Debian Squeeze with
Erlang OTP R14B14.

Mihir Mone | Software Engineer

OMC-International
6 Paterson St
Abbotsford,
VIC 3067 Melbourne | Australia

Phone +61 (3) 9412 6525
Fax +61 (3) 9415 9105
 <http://www.omc-international.com.au/> http://www.omc-international.com.au/

Smarter Ports | Safer Shipping.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS. The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. It is
intended solely for the addressee. If you received this correspondence by
mistake, please promptly inform us by reply e-mail or by telephoning +61 3
9412 6500 and then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. You must
not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
the intended recipient.