[rabbitmq-discuss] SMTP Plugin

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:41:59 BST 2011

Cool... I'll fork it and poke around. My business case is I'm
automating some manual emails to small brokerage firms to get quotes
and it seems like it'd be a pretty slick solution to send an automated
email to the small firms and then route the reply through rabbitmq to
pull the quotes in.

Of course if the smtp plugin doesn't work I'll just have to do it
myself, but it'd be cool if the plugin does it. :)

Thanks,
James