[rabbitmq-discuss] retry count and retry delay?

Praveen M lefthandmagic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 02:24:54 BST 2011

Hi,

   Sorry for the repeated question. I know that this question has come up
earlier, and i'm wondering whats the current update on this.

   I'm trying to find out if there is a mechanism in rabbit to set the
maximum number of times that a retry should happen,

and also the time delay that should be introduced between retries?. From
what I understand right now, if there is a consumer error the retries
happen indefinite number of times..and also the retries happen immediately.
There is no time delay before which a retry is kicked off.

Thanks,
Praveen