[rabbitmq-discuss] Possible clustering layout

Adam Rabung adamrabung at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:16:24 BST 2011

Don't worry, I'm definitely the confused one :)

I'm having a hard time finding info on the Active/Active HA in 2.6.  The FAQ
and Clustering Guide led me to believe this feature didn't exist yet.  Do
you know where I can find good info on this new feature?

I'd say our main goal is horizontal scalability for performance sake.  We've
come to the conclusion that we can RAID disks, and if a queue node goes
down, we can bring up a new node with the old disk in human-scale times.

What do you think?  Thank you for any feedback.

Adam