[rabbitmq-discuss] Highest Reliability simple publish to a queue

Matt Gurney - gmail mattgurney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:44:28 BST 2011

Thanks Simone, I found some good info on the link you provided which was
useful:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/rabbitmq-discuss/3gfagTaY97k/discussion,
it describes the use of WaitForConfirms() but I cannot see any explanation
of WaitForConfirmsOrDie() anywhere. I have checked the .Net API doc, .Net
Client Library User Guide and the archives of this email list.

Matt.