[rabbitmq-discuss] Fail to run the broker as a service or app - erl_crash.dump is created every time

rasadoll rasadoll at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:56:51 BST 2011

Thanks Matthias. RbbitMQ works fine now.

For me it was not actually the firewall. I just stopped a scheduler
service on the VM and that fixed the problem. Right now, even after
restarting the scheduler service, rabbitmq is still fine. I don't know
what was wrong at that time with the scheduler service.

Anyway thanks or directions.