[rabbitmq-discuss] Configuration: rabbitmq_mochiweb should be rabbitmq_mochiweb_web?

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Sun Oct 16 22:52:56 BST 2011

Kyle,

On 16/10/11 16:25, Kyle R. Burton wrote:
> I think there is a documentation inconsistency on:
> http://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html#http-api related to setting
> the http port the management api listens on.  It says to use:
>
>     {rabbitmq_mochiweb, [{listeners, [{mgmt, [{port, 55555}]}]}]},

That is correct.

> That didn't work for me.  I'm running 2 rabbitmq servers on the same
> host, when I changed the above to:
>
>     {rabbitmq_mochiweb_web, [{listeners, [{mgmt, [{port, 55555}]}]}]},

That is incorrect. Where did you come across that? The only reference
thrown up by google is this thread.

I suspect the reason the first config didn't work is that in order to
avoid conflicts you'll also need to change the default_listener. See
http://www.rabbitmq.com/mochiweb.html.

Regards,

Matthias.