[rabbitmq-discuss] HA active/active cluster in a bad state

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Thu Oct 13 23:07:31 BST 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 03:28:39PM -0500, Bryan Murphy wrote:
> startup_log is getting stuck at "starting database" but there's no activity
> going on in the cluster and I'd be surprised if I've sent >100 messages
> since I provisioned it.
>
> I can provide remote access to whomever needs it, I just need their public
> ssh key.

Ok, well I've just got home now and am about to turn in for the night.
I'll try and be in touch tomorrow and see if we can sort this out. I
might be able to reproduce it tomorrow anyway, given your description -
actually sounds more like mnesia might be refusing to rejoin rather than
anything specific to do with HA.

Matthew