[rabbitmq-discuss] Bitcask Message Store Index

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Thu Oct 13 16:10:21 BST 2011

FWIW- I've gotten riak_core to run inside RabbitMQ as a plugin. I had thought I might experiment with a riak_core-backed queue. I never really got time to fiddle with it.

There's lots of things you can use riak_core inside RabbitMQ for. I was thinking particularly of using the riak_core snowflake unique id generator among other things...

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http//jbrisbin.com