[rabbitmq-discuss] Configure RabbitMQ for persistent mode

Shammi Jayasinghe shammi at wso2.com
Thu Oct 13 05:07:08 BST 2011

Hi,

    We are carrying out a performance comparison test on RabbitMQ, HornetQ
and Qpid. For that test,
we would like to run the servers on persistence mode. We could configure
HornetQ and Qpid to run on
persistent mode. Unfortunately , we could not found the way to configure
RabbitMQ to run in persistent
mode.

Can you please explain whether there is a configuration that can be done to
run RabbitMQ on
pure persistent mode (Not in memory mode) or It's default mode is persistent
?

We are using Ubuntu 10.04 and we could install rabbitMQ with Synaptic
package manager.

Thank you very much,
Best Regards,*

Shammi Jayasinghe*