[rabbitmq-discuss] Regarding SMTP Configuration

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Oct 12 18:22:04 BST 2011

On 12/10/11 14:27, sathish kumar wrote:
>    This is SathishKumar from India. I'm working in top mnc, We are
> trying to rabbitmq application. I done the installation and ran the some
> samples also. But i'm trying to integrated with mail service. so i added
> rabbitmq-smtp.ez and rabbitmq-erlang.ez plugins, after that i cant
> process that feature. so can you give me some support for this. like
> smtp configuration with "rabbitmq.config" file and some examples via
> spring.Please can you reply me as soon as possible.

Hi Sathish.

We stopped releasing rabbitmq-smtp some time ago as it didn't seem like
anyone was using it and its original author had moved on. so I'm not
sure it works at all.

If there's interest from the community in an SMTP gateway then I guess
we could revive it - is that the sort of thing people would find
interesting?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen