[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq Crash and number of consumers

Rosa, Andrea andrea.rosa at hp.com
Fri Oct 7 11:00:48 BST 2011

Thank you for your kind reply!
Someone can give me more information about consumers issue:
I have got another question: when I run the rabbitmqctl list_queues consumers the number of the consumers how is it calculate?
There is a "live" calculation or the information are stored somewhere and refreshed after "n" seconds?
I've got a queue with a single consumer and sometimes (I don't know why!) the consumer disappears, to detect that there is a script running which uses rabbitmqctl list_queues command but It can detect this situation with a delay of about 10-15 minutes even if the script  runs every minute.

Cheers
--
Andrea