[rabbitmq-discuss] move to 2.6.1 on ubuntu 11

p2w tpletch001 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:57:53 BST 2011

Simon,

Thanks, using the rabbitmq repos worked for me. That and I must come
clean and admit a total brain-fart in trying to get the 2.6.1 plugins
to work against a 2.3.1 server, duh!!!! Wish i'd realized that mistake
much earlier in the day yesterday...

I do have one question though regarding erlang versions. I am using
ubuntu 11.04, and the erlang version in that build is R13B03. Is this
going to be a problem when using the 2.6.1 version of rabbitmq?