[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel messages get lost or stay unacknowledged.

Mark Steele msteele at beringmedia.com
Tue Nov 29 14:40:15 GMT 2011

We've seen similar issues with long lived connections being killed by
firewalls. I'd recommend Rabbit add TCP_KEEPALIVE to the socket options.
We've worked around it by using libkeepalive (
http://libkeepalive.sourceforge.net/) to force the rabbit server to do
this, but it'd be nice if it was an option that was baked in.

Mark Steele, CISSP, CSM
Bering Media Inc.