[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ v2.7.0 .NET Client NuGet Package

joefitzgerald joeyfitz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:12:05 GMT 2011

Jonathan,
I'm the maintainer of the NuGet package. It's a community contribution
(using the official binary distribution), although I would love for
the RabbitMQ team to pick it up (and have offered to help transition
it to them)! Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to update the NuGet
package yet, but will try and get it done today.
If others on this list are using the NuGet package, please add your
voice to this thread to encourage the RabbitMQ team to support this as
an official binary distribution method.
Best Regards,Joe Fitzgerald