[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq 2.5-2.6.1 java hanging on close of connection

Benjamin Bennett benbennett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:18:04 GMT 2011

" But for the purpose of your tests maybe you could work around this by not
  closing the channels at all?"
Our code never actually closes any channels the spring-amqp lib closes
the channels when the spring context is destroyed.

I have a hack for now and just added a timeout to the spring-amqp lib
when it closes the connection.

Thanks for all your help. I will be looking for the release that fixes
this issue.