[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c (librabbizmq) works only partially.

John tianning.zhang at zanox.com
Mon Nov 28 10:38:14 GMT 2011

I am using rabbitmq-c under windows (VS 2010). The basic get features works just
fine. However when I tested the "consumer" feature I encountered the following
problem.

1. Starting application debugging from VS 2010 (even without any break points
and in release configuration) everything looks ok (calling amqp_simple_rpc
returns AMQP_RESPONSE_NORMAL)!

2. Starting the application without debuging I got an error in calling
amqp_rpc_reply_t amqp_simple_rpc

with amqp_response_type_enum reply_type = AMQP_RESPONSE_LIBRARY_EXCEPTION
and library_error = ERROR_BAD_AMQP_DATA

I guess there is some "DEBUG" coding in source. Can anyone tell we where I can
make changes to solve this problem??

I have downloaded rabbitmq-c-default from 21.09.2011 and rebuild the sources
under windows. Rabbitmq servers have the version 2.4.1 and 2.6.1.

I also tried the newest version from the server (dated 25.11, default and the
version 7cecf64752fd) - there I got the buffer overrun error.