[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster Memory Usage

Cameron Davison cameron.davison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:51:09 GMT 2011

I see, that is rather small. When you say QA is ongoing do you mean
that y'all are always QAing things and that this fix has been QA'd, or
do you mean that the QA for this is still going on and has not yet
finished?

Would it be safe to make that change to the 2.6.1 codebase recompile
it and start running with that patch?

Thanks,
Cameron