[rabbitmq-discuss] How rabbitMq Works betwwen two application

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 23 12:14:06 GMT 2011

On 23 Nov 2011, at 05:33, <manisha.kare at barclays.com> wrote:
> But my main concern is about development in android. Since Java is not my
> background, so I was searching for a example which is directly in android.

Dear Manisha,

Which 'RabbitMQ-Android tutorial' were you using?

We have no official support for running the Java Client on Android, though
recently we did avoid a dependency on javax Sasl code to make this less painful.
The way to go on android is to use the Java tutorial examples as far as
possible. If these don't work, then come back here and we will try to help.

Steve Powell  (a nervous bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
avoirdupois (phr.) 'Would you like peas with that?'
distribute (v.) To denigrate an award ceremony.
definite (phr.) 'It's hard of hearing, I think.'
modest (n.) The most mod.