[rabbitmq-discuss] Need Help

karthikeyan.manoharan at barclays.com karthikeyan.manoharan at barclays.com
Wed Nov 23 11:07:38 GMT 2011

> My Name     : Karthikeyan
> Designation  : Developer
>
> I have started using Rabbit Mq for past 1 month.
> I able to connect rabbitmq with Android and send message from rabbit
> mq management plugin console to android application.
> The message is successfully send and I am able to see the message in
> android application.
>
> I need to connect rabbit mq with other mobile applications other than
> Android. How do I do it ?
> Please provide any tutorial to work with mobile portal accelerator (
> all devices ) , RAD , Portal Server with rabbit mq.
> Also, please send me  working sample of spring - rabbitmq integration.
> When I try to create exchange, queues, channels and bind and send
> message using spring ,exchanges , virtual host, queues are created But
> message is not send.
>
> When I try sending messaging using a simple java application with
> rabbit mq , everything is working.
> But, when using spring I am facing problems , the sample amqp-spring
> project is not working .I am using the latest rabbitmq server and client.
>
> I also need to connect to mainframe applications and invoke jcl,cics,cobol.
> With simple java program and ibm's jar's I am able to connect to mainframe.
> But, I need to use Rabbit Mq as middleware to connect to mainframe
> from a spring application.
> Need a proper tutorial or sample source .

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose
or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or
virus-free.
The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss
arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any
Internet communications by any third party, or from the
transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be
monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business
reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments
that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is
personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays
Group.

Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales (registered no.
1026167).
Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United
Kingdom.

Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial
Services Authority.